Download the VPN Client for your Desktop or Laptop
- Download the VPN client to your home machine
- On your desktop click Start > Programs > VPN Client (Cisco AnyConnect Client) and type in the following address in the blank box: secureaccess.gsu.edu
- Go to the Remote Desktop Connection on your home machine
- Be sure to get the correct RCB number of your office computer and type it in the following format in the Computer Name box: rcb001234.dyn.gsu.edu
- Sign in with your campus id/password information
Remember to type your campus id name in the following example format: gsuad\mjackson1
Your machine should already be set up and ready for remote access. Call our office at 404-413-7100 if you would like for us to walk you through the process.