Faculty may request a room assignment with the needed technology or media facilities for instructional purposes by completing the Media/Technology Request Form. There are no guarantees that this request can be granted due to limited facilities and high demands during peak scheduling hours.
- January 5, 2016
Submit only one form per course. However, if the course is cross-listed, please complete information for all courses. Room sharing may be necessary to fulfill requests.
Technology Preference Codes to Use on the Form
- Technology Package #1
- Includes DVD/VCR/DC/IWS/VP/WB or WT/SWS
- Technology Package #2
- Includes DVD/VCR/DC/IWS/VP/WB or WT
- Technology Package #3
- Includes TV/DVD/VCR/OP
- Technology Package #4
- Includes DVD/VCR/DC/IWS/VP/WT or WB
- Technology Package #5
- Includes DVD/VCR/DC/IWS/VP/WT or WB/NP e.s.
- DVD/VCR – DVD/VCR combo
- DC – Document camera (ELMO)
- IWS – Instructor work station
- VP – Video projector (Digital)
- WB or WT – White board or wall talker
- SWS – Student workstation
- TV – TV and DVD/VCR
- OP – Overhead projector (transparency)
- NP – Network port