Internet Explorer Keystroke Shortcuts
Keystroke shortcuts to speed up surfing the Internet using Internet Explorer
- [Ctrl] D quickly saves a Web page to your Favorites list.
- [Backspace] returns to the previously viewed Web page.
- [Shift] [Backspace] moves you forward through previously viewed sites.
- [Alt] D moves your insertion point to the Address bar.
- [Ctrl] F brings up the Find box to perform a search on that Web page.
- [Alt] [Home] returns you to your homepage.
- [Tab] moves to the next link on a Web page. Hit [Enter] to access that page.
- [F4] brings up a list of websites you’ve visited.