College Technology Services
Here to Help
Help Desk email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mission of College Technology Services (CTS)
To enable the success of the Robinson College of Business by delivering outstanding information technology services and solutions.
- CTS will align its efforts with the principles and goals of the Robinson College of Business strategic plan by designing, developing and implementing IT solutions that support learning, teaching, research, and service.
- CTS will be forward thinking, aligning leading-edge technology with desired outcomes. Collaborative partnerships will be pursued to provide cost-effective solutions that fulfill the desired outcomes of RCB.
- CTS will work with RCB leadership to enhance the strategic role that information technology has in the college. This includes assisting in the development of a comprehensive IT business plan where careful planning will drive funding requests.
- Core technology services will be delivered through an infrastructure that is current, comprehensive, responsive, reliable and intuitive. Exceptional customer satisfaction will be the highest goal for all information technology services offered at RCB.
- CTS will work closely with the university IS&T group to ensure a positive learning environment for all stakeholders and to support IS&T’s own strategic initiatives.